When all is said and done, and all the eating, spending, and football watching is over, lets remember that the spirit of this holiday is about gratitude. Oh and yes, I know its probably corny and maybe not very original but here is my top 10 list of things that I am grateful for:
1. My wonderful husband. Yes there it is, Ive been and gone and said it (and its my #1)!
2. My four sons. Oh yeah they drive me crazy but I love them warts and all!
3. Mac and Portia, what’s not to love about my Scotty dogs?
4. My wonderful friends – near and far (you all know who you are).
5. My health. As I age I now understand how important good health is.
6. My mind, and the fact that it is intact ( although my sons would probably say otherwise).
7. My job, I am so lucky to have a job I love, where I get to meet and play a part in helping some wonderful people.
8. Living in Canada in beautiful, safe British Columbia.
9. The lovely ladies in my sons lives, and the positive influence they have —oh and lets not forget how I love it when they make supper!
10. Music, that keeps me dancing to a different beat 😉
I’d love to hear what’s your top ten gratitude list.
post by Kathy James @Shrinkgurl